At St. Cletus, we believe it is important to:
Proclaim the Message – To imitate Christ by living out the Gospel message in word and deed.
Build Community – To nurture and support one another in an atmosphere of mutual concern and respect.
Unite in Worship – To gather, to witness, to pray, to worship and to grow closer to Jesus as we celebrate our identity in the Eucharist.
Respond in Service – To recognize needs, and reach out to others sharing our gifts and talents.
Our religious educational program includes:
- Daily prayer in the classroom
- Daily religious instruction
- Weekly Celebration of the Eucharist – Grades 1 – 4 attend Mass every Tuesday. Grades 5 – 8 attend Mass every Wednesday. Once a month there is an all school Mass.
- Reception of the Sacraments
- Inspirational Annual Theme
- Regular All-School Prayer Services
- Seasonal Paraliturgical Services & Celebrations (i.e., St. Lucy Day & May Crowning)
- Mission Activities and Community Service Projects